In the following article, we are going to discuss all the terms and conditions and also we will get to know about the cancellation policies. For more information, read the full article.
General Terms & Conditions
- The arrival and departure timings are pre-scheduled but due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, etc. buses may be delayed or even the pick-up points can be changed.
- Before boarding the bus, a copy of the e-ticket and photo identity proof is required otherwise the passenger may not be allowed to enter the bus.
- In case the ticket is presented by someone who is not the person entitled, APSRTC will not be reliable for that person and so, the e-ticket is non-transferable.
- APSRTC is not liable in case of any loss of goods or property of passengers as it is just a passenger support service.
- Due to certain reasons like a breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers, the trips are subject to cancellation too.
- The services mentioned by the travel partner like video or air-condition are the sole liability of the travel partner itself. Any refund due to the lack of availability of these services will be settled directly by the service provider.
- In case a trip is been cancelled due to any reason, APSRTC will be liable to the passenger to give another alternative and if that alternative does not work, APSRTC will be liable to the extent of refund.
- Passengers will receive SMS or calls from APSRTC in regards to their services after taking consent from the passengers.
- Apsrtc can also change the passenger’s seat number as per their rights.
- In case you have already purchased and then the fares have increased, you are not required to pay more money.
E-Ticket Terms & Conditions
- The bookings and reservation for APSRTC and the facilities for transactions can only be provided through APSRTC’s Passenger Reservation System through the internet.
- Other terms and conditions only apply to those people who have used the APSRTC website www.apsrtconline.in.
- A passenger cannot use more than one user ID or cannot book tickets using multiple user IDs and violate the terms and conditions otherwise APSRTC has the right to cancel the booking of all such registrations.
E-Ticket Booking Procedure
- The registered user can accomplish the booking through the internet. The user just has to fill a form requiring personal details and give their username and password.
- Payments for booking is made through credit/debit card.
- For the advance booking, the passenger has to log in to the APSRTC website and select the seats of their choice according to availability.
- In order to confirm his identity, the passenger has to select identity type and submit Id no.
- The booking will be confirmed after providing the payment details like credit card/debit card for passing the payment gateway.
- The e-ticket will be sent to the passenger’s email address after the transaction is being complete.
- Tickets can be cancelled just before one hour the scheduled time starts.
- When the desired service is full and the e-ticket user wants to get a waitlisted seat will be given depending on the number of waitlisted seats just like WL1, WL2, WL3, etc.
- In case of any cancellation through a previous passenger, the waitlisted one gets the seat and the waitlisted seat will be allowed to some other person.
- The status of the confirmed/unconfirmed seat is given to the passenger through SMS before 3 hours from the departure of the service or they can also see the status on the APSRTC website.
- In case the confirmed seat is cancelled, then the normal cancellation policies will be applicable. But in case, the unconfirmed seat is cancelled then after excluding the reservation fare and the service charges, the total fare will be refunded.
- In case of the cancellation by the passenger, the required fare will be refunded to the respective credit/debit card account of the passenger through the APSRTC account.
- In case the passenger has already debited the amount and the ticket is still not booked, then the passenger will have to send an email to [email protected] mentioning the user ID.
- If the refunds are not done within a month and there is more delay, passengers can contact helpline telephone number at 040 71903443, 0866 2570005.
- Irrespective of the place of Boarding and Destination of the service, advance booking can be made anywhere covered under the APSRTC reservation system.
- At the passenger boarding/pickup points, the passengers can board themselves.
- In order to be well prepared in case of any kind of emergency, the database of passenger details like name, age, gender, address, phone no., etc. will be prepared.
- Passengers who are willing to book seats in advance are required to pay Rs. 20/- per seat.
- Per passenger, the passenger cess @Rs.2/- in DELUX, EXPRESS nad Rs.3/- on other services is been collected.
- For all the AC services and passenger amenities, each passenger is been collected Rs. 15/-
- The reservation fee is only refundable in case of 100% cancellation of tickets otherwise it is non-refundable.
- The cancellation fee is calculated on the basis of journey fare in case of cancellation of tickets.
- Generally, the cancellation fee is calculated on the actual fare and discounts will be applicable as per the rules.
- Except for GST and amenities, reservation fee, service charges and levies are non-refundable.
SMS Terms And Conditions
- As an add-on service to passengers, SMS is offered by APSRTC.
- During the advanced booking, the SMS will be only sent to the registered mobile number.
- At the time of ticket generation also, the SMS will be sent.
- In case of any technical issues by your network service provider or any problem with your mobile, you may not receive the SMS.
- Depending upon your mobile network, the SMS will be received by you hence, APSRTC is not responsible for this.
- The delivery of SMS text messages is not guaranteed as it is not the mobile network service provider.
- Registering to the reservation also means that you are the legitimate owner of the mobile number you have provided.
- These terms and conditions are enforced by the Law Of India and by accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge and agree to them.